French Speaking Senior HR Manager
Human Resource Manager, French employment law, consultancy, Organisational development DRH Directeur Ressources Humaines Responsable RH Bilingue Anglais Courant Droit du Travail
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (DOE) pa
Location: City of London
To support the Regional HR Head and to manage all HR functions for the European Region and manage a team of three HR
- Maintain and manage the company HR systems and processes,
- ensuring all HR and company data/information is accurate and in line with Data
- Talent Acquisition – oversee end-to-end, ensuring all recruitment and exit activities
are done in timely manner and according to the internal processes
- Coordinate with all locations across Europe on HR related HR tasks/issues
- Employee Engagement activities, co-ordinating employee satisfaction survey and
implementing its recommendations
- Actively drive completion of appraisal cycle and follow through any
performance improvement plans
- Talent Management and support in learning and development activities
- Managing employee records, employee attrition, employee welfare
- Providing support and coaching to the management, helping them with
- Running disciplinary and grievance processes and coaching managers on the
- Actively drive employee reward scheme
- Co-ordination with Head Office for process improvements and HR projects
- Work with RHR on specific projects and to coordinate team and tasks
- Knowledge of recruitment process and practices, and selection techniques.
- Ability to drive recruitment targets independently working with consultants, job portals,
and social media
- Familiarity with competency based interview and psychometric testing.
- Must to be able perform recruitment activities ensuring compliance to ISO and P-CMM
Employee Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge of the end to end HR systems applicable within the Group
- Must be able to independently manage the complete employee life cycle right from the
Recruitment till the
- Well versed with labour laws and legal obligations related to HR practices in the Europe
- Must be able to perform HR activities in accordance with the ISO and PCMM
- Knowledge of varied employee engagement techniques.
- Should be able to increase the employee engagement level by connecting with
employees to understand
their concerns, creating a better place to work by inculcating fun at work.
- Instilling the feeling of belongingness in employees by virtue of various indoor and
focussed on fun and learning.